Protein 101: Addicted to the Sun and Why I love ItDecember 20, 2013 4:04 pm
Ditch the WHEY for this incredible plant-based protein. Like the majority of health-conscious people out there, I, too, often ingested whey protein on a daily basis.
Working in a health store, the ineffectiveness of some whey protein was becoming increasingly obvious. Week after week, month after month, men and women would question why they saw no results, often feeling bloated and uneasy after ingesting their whey protein.
It seemed as if my customers, friends, family and MYSELF! were just going through the stages that the mainstream media so successfully advise “WHEY PROTEIN IS A MUST.” The hype surrounding whey protein is just not producing the benefits it suggests.
NOTE: Whether it is “lactose free” or not, whey protein is a product of dairy, which is the culprit for much of the intestinal discomfort and bloating that occurs.
Are You a Warrior?
SunWarrior protein is a superior product in a protein supplementation class of its own. It is composed of a ridiculously brilliant Raw Pea, Hemp, and Cranberry Protein complex!!!
It’s also an all-natural complex that aids in digestion, fat burn, and lean muscle development.
Pea Protein (SUPERFOOD)
- Aids in muscle tissue maintenance
- Increases muscle mass while reducing body fat during intense exercise
- Improves vasodilation and promotes a healthy heart
- Assists in maintaining a lean body physique
- Facilitates calcium absorption
- Increases metabolism and satiety (helping you to feel “full”)
Cranberry Protein (Detox King)
- Powerful detoxifier and diuretic (flushes out the kidneys)
- Treats bladder, kidney and urinary problems
- Boosts immune system
- CELLULITE BLASTER!!
- Aids in regulating healthy cholesterol levels
- Improves circulation
- Treats skin conditions such as: acne, eczema, and psoriasis
- Whole food source
- A “complete” protein: contains all eight essential amino acids
- High concentrations of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in ideal 1:3 ratio
- Helps stabilize blood sugar
- Rich in fiber
- Contains gamma-linolenic acid – good fat, needed for skin, hair, eyes, nails, and cells in general
- Great source of iron, calcium, and a variety of other nutrients, some of which include B vitamins, magnesium and vitamin E
Addicted to the Sun: Why I love It
SunWarrior has specifically helped me make lean muscle gains and diminished my under the stomach bloat. My abs have never been more defined and my vascularity, along with overall definition, has significantly increased. My strength has improved tremendously due to the gains this protein has helped me produce. I personally have harnessed the best results by taking 1.5-2 scoops per serving.